Synapse Wireless Inc. Releases Online DLC 5.0 Networked Lighting Control Rebate Finder
April 18, 2022
Synapse Wireless, Inc. announced an online search tool for locating utility rebate incentives that are available when utilizing DLC 5.0 Networked Lighting Control solutions.
The DesignLights Consortium® Networked Lighting Controls Qualified Product List (QPL) identifies systems that are eligible for utility rebates and incentives by meeting minimum DLC Technical Requirements. The free search tool identifies specific utility rebate programs for lighting control systems and offers a new way for Lighting Designers, Facility Managers, Specifiers, and Engineers to compare solutions, enabling them to improve the ROI of the project while also reducing the energy by implementing a networked lighting environment.
Key requirements of a DLC NLC listed solution include individual fixture control using a true networked control system, reconfigurable zoning, scheduling, daylight harvesting, and motion sensing. Features of the Synapse SimplySnap wireless networked lighting control solution include:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use, user interface.
- Market-leading high wattage / high lumen lighting controllers for indoor and outdoor eliminating the need for separate control systems.
- Embedded controller options from leading luminaire manufacturers, including options that are compatible with DALI-2® and D4i® standards.
- Support for daylight harvesting, task tuning, high-end trim, and demand response that support compliance with stringent energy-code requirements.
- Central management and consolidation of controls across the enterprise with cloud-based zones, scenes, and schedules.
“This innovative rebate finder is great news for reaching the right ROI on your networked lighting control projects or spec bids. We wanted to help stakeholders find additional incentives, making it easier to add lighting controls to their projects that lower ongoing operating costs and reduce energy consumption.” stated Tom Keane the VP of Sales and Marketing for Synapse. “Our wireless mesh network platform, SimplySnap, is ushering in the next era of lighting control technology, where digital lighting control and integration with Industrial IoT applications will provide end-users the capabilities to meet their desired business outcomes.”
The service is available at https://www.synapsewireless.com/support/searchable-resources/rebate-search. For more information on the Synapse NLC Rebate Finder, visit https://www.synapsewireless.com/.