November 18, 2022
Schneider Electric Canada held an industry panel with customers to discuss pathways to diversity, equity and inclusion in the energy sector.
Hear the professional and personal stories of remarkable leaders in the industry as they share guidance on how to build a career in this exciting industry that is powering a changing world. Discover the wide world of career opportunities available in the energy sector and how female leaders today are driving impacts to shape the energy transition in Canada and globally.
– Adrian Thomas, Country President, Canada, Schneider Electric
– Carol McGlogan, President & CEO, Electro-Federation Canada
– Sahar Borodinas, Principal, MCW
– Laura Smit, Superintendent of Water Treatment & Supply, City of Orillia
– Lakmini Perera, End user Account Manager, Schneider Electric
– Munshareh Shafaq, Specifier Sales Specialist, Schneider Electric