Magic Lite’s Robust Accent Light Provides Elegance and Ambience
March 17, 2023
One of Canada’s trusted sources for architectural and specialty lighting solutions, Magic Lite, reinvents the application options of their In Ground / Wall / Ceiling Disc light series. The LED Disc Light is made of marine grade stainless steel and has traditionally been used to accent driveways, parking lots, public areas and more.
An Ontario-based architect recently successfully also installed these disc lights in the soffits of one of his custom designed houses. This provided a graceful light shining downwards and was complimented by matching fixtures in the pathways leading to the house. Consuming only 3 watts, this robust fixture casts a decorative beam of light along the mounting surface providing excellent ambience as well as safety. Up to 18 fixtures can be wired together off one 12V, 60W dimmable LED driver.
- Dimmable with dimmable power supplies
- Long life – 50,000 hours
- Low power consumption 3 watts per fixture
- Safe 12 volt, Class 2 power supply (not included)
- Up to 30 fixtures per power supply
- cETLus listed for in-wall, in-floor, outdoor wet, and outdoor burial applications
- Fits in any 1.5” diameter hole, 4” long
- Marine grade stainless steel construction (SUS 316)
- Available concrete form for concrete pour applications
- 3 year limited warranty
Visit HERE for more information