August 18, 2023
Announcement by Patrick Marion, Desdowd President; Jean-Sebastien Bercier, Desdowd Vice-President; and Andre Leblanc, Theovine President
To all our business partners,
We are pleased to announce that Desdowd and Theovine have made an agreement to merge their operations.
The new organization will operate under the legal name of Desdowd and the shareholders will be; Patrick Marion, Jean-Sébastien Bercier and André Leblanc.
This merger will allow us to offer more services and unequaled coverage of the Quebec territory as well as the Ottawa region with our 32 employees. Our desire is to maintain our leadership position in the industry and this strategic merger will allow us to continue to innovate and excel as a manufacturing agent operating since 1967. It will also allow us to ensure a succession plan for key positions within the company.
We therefore take this opportunity to confirm you the responsibilities of the management team:
- Patrick Marion, President
- Jean-Sebastien Bercier, Vice-president
- André Leblanc, Vice-president of Commercial Sales.
- Maria Tamas, Accounting and Administration
- Alex Leblanc, Director of Operations (Internal Sales / Customer Service) and Projects
- Martin Trahan, Transportation Electrification Director
- Elham Javad, Lighting Director
- Jean-François Poirier, Industrial Sales and OEM Director
The responsibilities of our internal and external Representatives sales teams will be analyzed by October 1st and our website will be updated to inform you of each person’s new responsibilities.
Patrick, Jean-Sébastien and André are available to answer your questions and we are convinced that you will greatly benefit from this merger.