April 13, 2021
The Atlantic & Ontario YPN regions have joined forces to present YPNs with this professional development webinar.
Date : May 5, 2021
Time : 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST
Location : Zoom meeting
Cost : $20 (plus taxes)
More than ever, interpersonal relationships are a crucial factor in the success or the failure of an organization but also in the fulfillment of its individuals. Far away from being an easy competence to develop, soft skills might be the determining factor that will make the difference in your professional career. This webinar will give you tools to help boost your motivation and your performance in order to reach your goals, both professionally and personally.
- How to Improve your Emotional Intelligence
- Re-imagining Decision Making
- Challenging traditional models of supervisory skills
- Using empathy for conflict management
- The art of selling without selling
- Understanding the future worth of soft skills versus hard skills
- How to create a work environment where your team blossoms and your results increase
Go HERE to register