July 8, 2021
Delta Transformers produces a wide range of dry-type transformers, to respond to a multitude of needs and applications. The new 5-course program allows electricians, contractors, engineers, agents, and distributors a fully functional online on demand training experience. The site offers a full set of course material for individual courses that span no more than 20 minutes each.
The following courses are offered.
• Transformer 101 — Basic Theories of a Transformer covering the basic theories, anatomy, and assembly of a Delta Transformer.
• Transformer 102 — Commercial series & General Purpose covering the Parameters, Apparent power (kVA), temperature rise, Insulation class, BIL & Impedance of a Transformer
• Transformer 103 — K Factor & Harmonics Mitigation introducing the notions of harmonics, their meanings, and their impacts on transformers.
• Transformer 104 — Epoxy potted & Enviro-Guard, Hazardous locations describing the various environments in which Transformers are installed and operated.
• Transformer 105 Power & Medium Voltage
Sign up, log in or register here.