April 2, 2021
adorne® Furniture Power Centers are now available with USB Charging.
Providing lighting control in furniture has never been easier. Just install the appropriate adorne Furniture Power Center in your furniture and plug in your light fixture. Perfect for headboards, nightstands, desks, side tables, etc.
adorne® Furniture Power Centers offer endless design possibilities for furniture power that have never before been available. Fueled by the beauty and diversity of adorne™ devices and Wallplates, our Furniture Power Centers can be configured to blend seamlessly with, or provide a beautiful accent to your furniture designs.
Devices include 15A outlets and USB charging ports in three colors – graphite, magnesium or white. Wall plates are available in a variety of colors and finishes, including soft touch paints, real materials such as wood, and cast metals. adorne Furniture Power Centers provide a turnkey solution for powering your furniture without detracting from your design aesthetic.
Features and benefits:
- 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-gang models available. Provides all the power and USB charging you need for any situation.
- Shallow steel housing. Housing is only 2 1/4” deep (2 3/4″ for switching/dimming units) to fit into the tightest spaces.
- USB Charing Ports. Models feature USB ports for mobile device charging. Each USB port can simultaneously provide full charging amperage with no power being shared between ports.
- Uses adorne® device and wall plate finishes. Extensive color and finish options to match any décor. Provides a sleek, modern look that will add beauty to your furniture. Creates a common design theme when adorne® devices and wall plates are used throughout the room.
- Plug and play installation. Just install unit in your furniture and plug it in.
- Tamper-resistant outlets. Outlets are tamper-resistant to meet the latest National Electrical Code requirements.
- Select Models Provide Lighting Control. Models are available to switch any cord connected lighting load.
- There are also models that will dim cord connected incandescent, halogen, CFL/LED and ELV fixtures, up to 450W.
- ETL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Can be installed in commercial or residential applications in accordance with the National Electrical Code.
Go HERE for more information