ABBlighting Releases Customizable LED V-Line Flood Lights
Jan 20 2016
ABBlighting has launched its V-line series of next generation LED flood lights. In keeping with ABBlighting’s philosophy of value-added customization and fabrication from its NJ machine shop, the V-Line flood lights are offered with:
• proprietary, sleek, modern designs
• bracket / trunnion, slip fitter and knuckle mounting options
• wattage options of 26W, 38W, 52W, 80W, and 100W
• 4000K or 5000K CCTs
• 120V-277V, 120V, 277V, or 347V/480V options
• high/low motion sensor, on/off motion sensor, and photo control options
The die-cast aluminum housing with powder coat finish meets the most demanding market requirements, with an industry-leading 100,000 hour life rating at 40C, a 5-year warranty, DLC V3.1 Premium listing, ETL listing, and IP65 wet location listing.
Find out more: www.abblighting.com.
>> Source ALL of your Canadian Electrical products in the Goldbook Directory <<